Week 6 - Bucs: *Tom Brady Despondently Stares Into The Distance*

Started by MDS, October 10, 2021, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 14, 2021, 10:38:48 PM
I don't even know how much to blame Gannon because their personnel is so bad.

Sounds like Buck and Aikman are outwardly rooting for the Eagles now.

They pity the Eagles is what it is.

General_Failure

Guys, I don't think Hurts is getting the yards for his arbitrary stat thing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Think the Bucs could have run the ball for 12 yards on that fourth down.

SD

QB Eagles

That ridiculous taunting penalty basically sucked the drama out of the game. Huge gift timewise and yardwise for TB.

SD

Why didn't Antonio Brown get a taunting call after that catch he did the exact same thing

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sick of the stupid taunting rule. Goodell and Mara can farg off. Hoydas

QB Eagles

That's not a call you make at that time in the game. It's a softbatch call in the first quarter, happening where and when it did, it turned the Eagles comeback from improbable to nearly impossible.

QB Eagles

MDS

legit juice at the game to start and in 4Q when they made it close

sirianni and hurts are both just horrendous...i kind of feel sorry for them. they are college dudes in the big boy league getting embarrassed and its sad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

So nice avoiding everyone watching the last 3/4 on DVR fast forwarding through all the bullshtein.

Hurts showed a few flashes but he's got a ways to go, a long way.
Sanders came to play.
Someone said it earlier but correct this offense has maybe six plays in their playbook and that's it.
Officiating is awful.
I love Quez and Devonte!
Secondary could have been worse, wasn't complete disaster.
Linebackers are a disaster.

Get to sleep in on Sunday!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I've seen enough of Sirianni.  If you refuse to run the ball with a guy like Sanders available, you're a piece of shtein hack and you need to go.

Hurts isn't a pro quarterback.  But he is good enough to keep things entertaining and bad enough to allow for a lot of close losses, which is kinda the point this year.  Lose a lot and then pick a guy who is a legit QB in April.  Plus have the two extra picks to shore up the defense. 

I mean they'll farg it up because that's what they do, but in theory it's working out as planned. 

But Mr. T-Shirt gots to go. 

Don Ho

Marcus Spears reamed birds staff a second icehole after the game.  Not enough Sanders and horrible job by secondary giving Bucs receivers way to much cushion.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 15, 2021, 05:54:38 AM
Lose a lot and then pick a guy who is a legit QB in April.

Worst qb draft in forever. There's no first round talent. They'll either trade for a Watson or Rodgers/Wilson or if Howies smart trade all their picks for lower 1sts and accumulate 1sts for the following season and hope there's a 1st round talent available.

This about sums up the offense:
"The offensive coaching staff really has to go back and strategize this...to keep what they're doing is off the charts dumb" - Ray Diddy

"This is a high school offense they're running" - Seth Joyner

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on October 14, 2021, 10:56:48 PM
Guys, I don't think Hurts is getting the yards for his arbitrary stat thing.

It's painful how bad he is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous