World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Going to Lima for 10 days. No Eagles jersey's packed, but I will be in the sportsbar to watch the Giants and Bears games. Someone keep MDS in line while I'm gone.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Not packing any because you're going to wear your whole collection in layers on the plane?

General_Failure

Some people to go great lengths to avoid the feel of TSA hands on their body.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 20, 2010, 01:22:13 PM
Going to Lima for 10 days. No Eagles jersey's packed, but I will be in the sportsbar to watch the Giants and Bears games. Someone keep MDS in line while I'm gone.

Bring me some farging Pisco! 

PhillyPhreak54

I'll see if I can hook ya up with a bottle of the good stuff, Sarge.

We are delayed. All Lima flights leave on time all week except today. Nice. I managed to avoid the xray machines and the anal probing of the TSA. So that was good.

Gate next to mine is for a Vegas flight...wish I could hop on that bird.

MDS

1:1 odds he packed the 54 jersey
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No sir. All jerseys are hanging safely in the closet. Only an Eagles polo and some t shirts.

Odds I get stuck next to a smelly bastich? 1:1

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 20, 2010, 04:49:23 PM
Odds I get stuck next to a smelly bastich? 1:1

Well, you are going to Peru....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Susquehanna Birder

PoopyfaceMcGee

Susquehanna Birder

Tell me what you think of it. I haven't been there since the tables went in. Their comps and offers are just terrible, so I don't feel a real need to visit them anytime soon.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's fine.  All the carnival games have awful (worse than Vegas) side bet odds.  I stuck with craps and had a nice night.  The poker room looked to have some good action too.

phattymatty

i'll be smashing a turducken and playing craps at harrahs in new orleans within 6 hours. boom.