The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

A Cruz presidency would lead to WWIII.  He's a Rapturist no doubt about it in my mind.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 02, 2016, 01:42:49 PM
Cruz actually won Texas. 

Secede you fargfaces.  Now.  Just do it.

fun fact: he won the state by the lowest margin any "home" candidate has ever won their home state

theres probably a lot of different qualifiers for that....but the point is farg ted cruz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah if Cruz won we are going into WWIII

I farging hate that guy

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 02, 2016, 06:11:56 PM
Trump has no ideology past "win."  If he thinks he's got to be pro-life to win, then he's pro-life.  If that changes, so will his position.  This makes him very dangerous in power, of course.

Cruz is a major mullah in the American Taliban.  He is the opposite of Trump insofar as for Cruz, ideology is everything.  He would never change a position to get a vote.  Vested with power, he would be a very dangerous President.

I honestly can't decide which one would be worse for the world.

trump is a blatant racist who would be put in the white house by the scum of this country....you cant have a racist american president in 2016...not a good look....plus it would massively embolden the white supremeist and militia movements in this country as they would see their guy in the white house

on top of that trumps ego is such that when you are a carnival barker like him you are constantly trying to top yourself...so when trump says hes going to bomb the shtein out of the middle east for example whether he truly believes it or not he almost forces himself to do it so that he looks as tough or tougher than he did running for president...I suspect this goes for most issues...he probably doesn't 100% believe in defunding planned parenthood but he will definitely double down on all the things he said during the campaign and try to do it...to him that's winning as much as winning the election is winning....he would love to say see I told you so about pretty much anything
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Rome

Cops are racist, homophobic iceholes?

That does it.  I'm quitting the human race.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

I wonder what would be the most effective way to radicalize muslims in the united states

Diomedes

Give them jam shorts and boogie boards?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

http://m.ksla.com/ksla/db_370234/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=HKtbVu3g

White 16yr old girl sends a vid of herself doing something sexual to a 17yr black kid. He responds with a sexual video.

He's arrested.

smeags

so why cant his mother press charges ? both are minors ,correct ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it