Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Does it do it with other browsers on there? Opera or Dolphin?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

I don't know what either of those are, but google chrome won't even let me click the "home" link on the homepage to get to the message board.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

same for me GF--iphone and ipad for safari is a no go 90% of the time.

General_Failure

I uninstalled the addon that switches themes for mobile browsers. Any change?

reese125

yes it worked. ill let you know if that changes again.

thanks

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I'm stumped on this one. I don't have any android device that'll run Chrome or Firefox, and I can't get them to run in emulation. Anyone else using those on Android?

PhillyPhreak54

I've never had a problem on iPhone but I'm glad it's defaulted back to the classic view.

Rome

I wasn't able to view the site on my iPhone 4 yesterday but that's probably a good thing at least for most of you.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on January 04, 2013, 09:11:25 PM
I've got a motorola atrix 4g, and I use firefox 99% of hte time on it...no idea what OS that is as I am not good with the phone stuff at all. It's an android if that's what you mean.

When I go to concretefield.info, the site works. But when I try to get to the message board, I get a blank white screen and this message at the top:

The request failed
Service Unavailable

Technical description:
504 Gateway Time-out - The web server is not responding

I have no problems with any other website

Getting the same thing on my iPhone using safari and iOS 6.whatver.  No issues with my iPad though.

reese125

I just noticed that when I switched to wi-fi I was good to go---3G is getting stuck for some reason

Munson

Quote from: reese125 on January 05, 2013, 08:08:07 PM
I just noticed that when I switched to wi-fi I was good to go---3G is getting stuck for some reason

Yup..just switched to my wifi and the board works.

This does nothing when I'm not home of course...but hm.

General_Failure

Munson

Then what the hell are we paying you for?

General_Failure