Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

mikey do me a favor and tone it down a notch. i get you and love you wish you nothing but the best bla bla bla but im feelin everyone else thinks youre a little piece of shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Nah, igy needs a foil and not reese, cole, munson, etc...

I just <3 rjs

reese125

holy christ did you just make a heart out of....

QB Eagles

I thought my connection was crapping out, but it was just choking down Seabiscuit's 3.3MB avatar on every page.

Diomedes

I haven't seen an avatar or sig on this board in years.  Turn 'em off.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 31, 2009, 05:35:58 PM
I thought my connection was crapping out, but it was just choking down Seabiscuit's 3.3MB avatar on every page.
dont hate on Agent Jack  Bauer

Buy better internets
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

slow & timing out for anyone else? I keep getting internal server error 500 and seemingly after i try to search for something

Munson

For whatever reason, the CF board stopped working on my phone.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Which parts of it? Which OS on your phone? Which browser?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Munson

I've got a motorola atrix 4g, and I use firefox 99% of hte time on it...no idea what OS that is as I am not good with the phone stuff at all. It's an android if that's what you mean.

When I go to concretefield.info, the site works. But when I try to get to the message board, I get a blank white screen and this message at the top:

The request failed
Service Unavailable

Technical description:
504 Gateway Time-out - The web server is not responding

I have no problems with any other website
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds