Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

On my home computer, the icon that shows is the PFT logo.  I never bothered to find out why or try to get it to change.  As long as I can find my way to you lovely chaps, I'm good.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i had a generic thing now i have the cf logo. hmmmmm.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Firefox bookmark icons are historically screwy.  You switch from one page to another and it randomly takes the icon sometimes.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 06, 2009, 05:37:23 PM
Firefox bookmark icons are historically screwy.  You switch from one page to another and it randomly takes the icon sometimes.

Yeah, I have the Comcast logo next to the Fitday bookmark...

Diomedes

Is anyone else getting threads cut off in normal view?  A bunch of threads simply won't display the full page, or let me click to the final page..I have to hit "quote" to get a view of whatever's been posted after the last cut off message.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on August 27, 2009, 05:33:23 PM
Is anyone else getting threads cut off in normal view?  A bunch of threads simply won't display the full page, or let me click to the final page..I have to hit "quote" to get a view of whatever's been posted after the last cut off message.

on my work computer, yes.  home, no.  there's a rotten smell in denmark. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mpmcgraw

rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rrjsrjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs   rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs js rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs rjs

General_Failure

Our host moved us to a new server the other day. I checked the board for errors and recounted all the topics and posts, there's no problems there. Its happening on a couple machines, but not others, so I suggest blowing out the cache on those machines and trying it again. If that doesn't work, we may have to move on to advanced cable-jiggling techniques.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

What is the deal with jihadist_monk's obsession with me? He started a thread about me, randomly asked about my musical tastes and now this... I'm either frightened or stiff as a board in the old trousers. Updates at 11.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

I tried blowing out my cache, but my back isn't flexible enough.

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on August 28, 2009, 05:21:28 PM
What is the deal with jihadist_monk's obsession with me? He started a thread about me, randomly asked about my musical tastes and now this... I'm either frightened or stiff as a board in the old trousers. Updates at 11.

i thought i was the only one aroused by his obsession with you.  it always feels good for one to know one isn't alone. 

mpmcgraw

Quote from: rjs246 on August 28, 2009, 05:21:28 PM
whats with the underscore