Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

wouldn't an ignore feature give the same result as just closing the board down altogether?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

we made a good couple for awhile there, it's true
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Which one of you were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar?

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was thinking one of them was Kelly McGillis and the other was Tom Cruise.

stalker

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2009, 12:55:13 PM
no id normally see a copy of the text im about to post...but now where that normally would be all i see is a completely black box and it never changes

And that's why your posts though misguided, are however, normally grammatically correct and understandable.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

ice grillin you

actually i never use the function to proof read....if i wanted to do that id just reread my post in its orginal box...only time i preview post is if im posting a picture to make sure its not a red x
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Probably wouldn't be a red x for you anyway, since the pic you're using is likely already in your cache.

Seabiscuit36

I had a similar problem with the banner being blacked out, i cleaned my cookies up, drank some milk and was fine
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

stalker

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 27, 2009, 04:18:22 PM
I had a similar problem with the banner being blacked out, i cleaned my cookies up, drank some milk and was fine

That's what she said.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

shorebird

Please, no ignore feature, then the only person who would reply to my post would be........you know who.

PhillyPhreak54

I noticed the little icon that goes in my Firefox bookmarks and address bar changed from the  :CF to some green leaf lookin thing. ANyone else?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

yeah, firefox updated this morning and I got the same

General_Failure

Not sure where that icon came from. I assume it was part of the theme we butchered to make this one. The old icon should show up in a few refreshes for you guys.

The man. The myth. The legend.