Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

I would hope so. And since it's G_F's gig, I've made it a rule to help out only when he asks.

(Trying the quick edit.)

(It worked just fine. But then again, it's Saturday morning, and traffic is comparatively light.)

Geowhizzer

GF is probably laughing at all you "guys" whining about things not working.

For what it's worth, I've had none of the issues being described, other than one "500 Internal Error" or something like that.

Methinks Dio's lawnmowing is huting his internet skills.  Not being in an office has lessened them.

General_Failure

I can check the error log, install patches, run the admin tools, all that fun stuff, but if the problems aren't consistent all I've got left is biting, sarcastic emails to the host.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on September 08, 2007, 03:03:05 PM
I can check the error log, install patches, run the admin tools, all that fun stuff, but if the problems aren't consistent all I've got left is biting, sarcastic emails to the host.

Does the host appreciate your dry sense of humour (sic)?

General_Failure

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Loading the pages on this POS site is frigging nightmarish. So goddamned slow.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yep, it's been slow for quite some time.  I think G_F has it bouncing off a server in his basement in Australia.

Sgt PSN

GF finally starts posting again and the board slows down.  Coincidence? 

General_Failure

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is registration still closed here? I'm bored with all of you. And I hope you're all bored with me. We need some new blood up in this piece.

Let them eat bootstraps.