Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

Diomedes

someone owes CF some farging money for this shtein.  you don't pay to have your site down all the time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Wahhh wahh wahh I want my dorky message board.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: MDS on August 25, 2006, 07:14:29 PM
Wahhh wahh wahh I want my dorky message board.
We know.

8640 (8.462 per day)

62 days, 3 hours and 31 minutes

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My cable modem is down, and I expect the CF admins to answer for it.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's back up.  Thanks for the quick response, guys.

Rome

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 26, 2006, 03:30:48 AM
It's back up.  Thanks for the quick response, guys.

Drunken late night posting rulez.

PoopyfaceMcGee

What's worse was I was altering my FFL draft board also.  At 3:30am.

Sgt PSN

Did anyone else have trouble logging on the board yesterday?  I kept getting some message that said "Invalid Server Request" or some crazy shtein like that.  ???

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes, I actually was trying to post this:

QuoteAnyone else getting this issue?  When I try to connect to the board via concretefield.com, I simply get a white screen with that message: "Invalid request variable."  However, if I manually change the links to concretefield.info, everything works.  Of course, every link on the forum is .com, so it's tricky to read and post.  It was happening to me all day yesterday, and I assumed a DNS issue... but it's still happening today, and I'm able to get to concretefield.com, just not the message board.

P.S.  I have tried both IE and Firefox.  Same shtein.

I did some Google searching, and it was actually a "corrupt" cookie problem.  I deleted my cookies, logged in, and everything's been ok since.

BigEd76

Got some error about a missing variable this morning.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, last week, the board had long outages with short uptimes, and today it's been the other way around.

That's progress!