Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Some computer equipment got shot. It was a graphic display.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anyone else rooting for the board to crash again now?

General_Failure

Now we're gonna do it on purpose. You only have yourselves to blame.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on August 09, 2006, 06:15:12 PM
Now we're gonna do it on purpose. You only have yourselves to blame.

Don't even pretend like it's actually been you bringing the server up and down over the last day and a half.

farging Zimbabweans.

reese125

when i dont know the real cause, I blame it on a bandwidth issue. Yes, its a bandwidth problem.

Clean out the old 2004 threads still here mods

General_Failure

It's amazing how we can run out of bandwidth with the same traffic after just a week.

reese125

though I was highly kidding, its not about the traffic coming in on a daily basis. Im talking about when your computer/server is running slow, alot of times you need to clean it out (cookies, temp files, etc) to make it run faster. worked plenty of times when I called Gateway

.....but then again I have no idea. Keep up the good work

Wingspan

yeah GF...stop putting cookies in the server
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on August 09, 2006, 06:29:33 PM
though I was highly kidding, its not about the traffic coming in on a daily basis. Im talking about when your computer/server is running slow, alot of times you need to clean it out (cookies, temp files, etc) to make it run faster. worked plenty of times when I called Gateway

.....but then again I have no idea. Keep up the good work

It's not bandwidth.  It might be a DNS issue.  But I suspect it's just the server host sucking ass.  Literally.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

Our BLT drive got fried. Needless to say, Mr Kawasaki was most displeased.

reese125

i didnt know bacon, lettuce and tomatoes had anything to do with it, but sure ok

mpmcgraw

Quote from: reese125 on August 09, 2006, 07:57:05 PM
i didnt know bacon, lettuce and tomatoes had anything to do with it, but sure ok
You should kill yourself on general principle.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Someone should hire a farging hitman at this point...