Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

We had to change the settings so Support could see exactly what the problem was. They corrected one problem, but there appears to be more to go. Sorry it took so long.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

This place gives worse service than a blind, armless waitress. 

rjs246

Yeah but I've heard blind chicks are great in bed. Blind chicks and cancer patients.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

The best thing about blind chicks is you can give them a facial and they'll never see it, uh, coming.  :paranoid  And if they get pissed off about it you can just leave and they'll spend hours trying to find you. 

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 21, 2006, 06:11:17 PM
The best thing about blind chicks is you can give them a facial and they'll never see it, uh, coming.  :paranoid  And if they get pissed off about it you can just leave and they'll spend hours trying to find you. 

how stupid do you have to be to be found by a blind chick after only a few hours?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Quote from: Wingspan on July 27, 2006, 04:31:10 PM
how stupid do you have to be to be found by a blind chick after only a few hours?

Ha!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Stupid enough to join the army.

Sgt PSN

Who said anything about getting found?  My statement was heading in the general direction of them either giving up after a few hours or falling down a flight of stairs. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 27, 2006, 05:00:39 PM

Stupid enough to join the army.

Glad that's not me.  ;)

General_Failure

Welcome to the new server, everyone. We should have the regular address back by tomorrow. Please try not to break anything this time.

Also, I'd like to draw your attention to the front page. It's working again, but still needs to be cleaned up. We should be back to doing zesty articles very soon. :yay

General_Failure

Oh, and any posts you made or IMs sent/received within the last hour, hour and a half will be gone. Sorry about that, it couldn't be avoided.

Rome

Holy shtein are you going to hell.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Thanks for getting the site back to healthy status, GF.  Where do I send the $3.50 I promised you?

BigEd76

I like having more than 5 posts per page again  :yay