Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. :boom :boom :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

QuotePlease try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Eat me.

:-D

BigEd76

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
mysql_query(): Unable to save result set 

Fix yer damn daterbase :P

The posts don't go through unless I do a Preview before a Post....

Wingspan

who would have thought i would have gotten so much work done today.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

Quote from: Wingspan on November 21, 2005, 05:35:18 PM

:-D I thought the same thing.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on November 21, 2005, 06:25:01 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on November 21, 2005, 05:35:18 PM

:-D I thought the same thing.

That would explain why half the men in LA are smiling I guess. 

Sgt PSN

BTW, I tied to notify an administrator today via PM and I got the same stupid message.  :boom

General_Failure

All the agreement orgasms gunked up the server. Tech support is still trying to clean it out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I think a rare glitch has made TO_is_GOD unable to access the database permanently. :)

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on November 21, 2005, 06:29:14 PM
All the agreement orgasms gunked up the server. Tech support is still trying to clean it out.

I have officially impacted this site in ways previously unimaginable.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 21, 2005, 06:43:31 PM
I think a rare glitch has made TO_is_GOD unable to access the database permanently. :)

Rare, but not uncommon.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the banner on the top of the page?

I have a big black rectangle and then the CF logo next to it? I just spent all day fixing some stuff on my computer (stupid Norton crashed)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Nevermind, it was a Norton issue. I had Ad Blocking ON and it blocked the banner. Odd.