Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I've been to a rasta wedding in Jamaica.  I saw The Replacements play at CBGB in 1984.  I've done things your narrow mind couldn't begin to comprehend, dough boy.  So suck it hard and deep.

phattymatty

i once won a happy hour for 20 co-workers at the dc dave and busters from the radio station. when i went to pick up my prize, they just gave me like $700 in gift cards. i didn't say shtein to my office and took a bunch of friends there on a friday night and we all got hammered. it was awesome.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 02, 2014, 10:59:44 PM
I've been to a rasta wedding in Jamaica.  I saw The Replacements play at CBGB in 1984.  I've done things your narrow mind couldn't begin to comprehend, dough boy.  So suck it hard and deep.

and you ate at olive garden tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on August 02, 2014, 01:01:15 PM
Think I've found the worst place on earth...Dave and busters...never been to one but its raining and my daughter wanted to go so I agreed. The menus smell like something awful and the tap beer is skunk. Haven't eaten yet but I'm sure that's going to be awful too. Their policy is to take your Id or cc. I refused but the girl was nice so I said farg it. It's loud and annoying and I'm never coming back.

I can't believe you've never been to one before......not because I think it's a good place, but because I figured that was one of those places that pretty much everyone finds themselves in at least once before they turn 30. 

It's easily the worst chain joint on the planet.  Remember back in the day when dudes would spend all day playing Qbert and Kung-Fu in the arcade at the mall, eating at the food court and not getting laid?  Those guys all go to D&B now and do the same thing, but with worse food. 

ice grillin you

this whole discussion is so crazy cause me and my girl have been talking the last few days about how ive never been to a db before and shes been once....and she pretty much echoed your take sarge....worst place ever!....I actually said today on the way to dio's btw that I wanna try it and she was like I will punch you in the face if you bring me back there

Geowhizzer

Never been to Dave and Buster's.  Have been subjected to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of time with the kids for birthday parties.  I think that place violates the Geneva Convention.

SD

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 03, 2014, 06:13:02 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2014, 11:46:11 PM
I actually said today on the way to dio's btw

wait what...you and dio hang out?

not exactly....man gave me a grill for tailgating this year...and we exchanged awesome eagle glasses

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

D&B's was a cool place to go when they first opened up at Penns Landing.  Then again i was a kid and was there to play games.  They were the only place that I ever saw "Virtual Reality Gaming" and it sucked. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

yeah everyone here is an idiot. it's perfectly fine for what it is...a place for young people to play video games and air hockey and drink beers. if you go to the arcade in hopes of a great meal than kill yourself.