farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

and its comments like that that drove easy away

you funhole
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no way

easy lives for that shtein

and if hes to weak to take a little tough love then let him go get his nuts suckled on the emb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

When did he leave? What happened? What did I miss? IGY, you sonofabitch! Wait, did he want a piece of Kate? If that's the case, stay the hell away easy!

Just kidding, seriously, what did you do?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i have no idea....he just doesnt post here anymore....the rest is purely conjecture and a whole bunch of me and the lil guys lies

Sgt PSN

Did he say he wasn't posting here anymore?  It's only been like 2 or 3 days. 

hbionic

2 or 3 days? Someone should call the cops and fill out a missing person form...and call the amber alert hotline.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

And to think, it could have been any one of you instead. Damn it all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 04, 2012, 12:37:27 AM
Did he say he wasn't posting here anymore?  It's only been like 2 or 3 days. 

no he didnt.....he just doesnt come here anymore...and two days btwn easy posts is one billion percent unaceptable...and might as well be a sign that hes dead

MDS

he didnt even touch the worthless ap power poll nfl thing they came out with this week

hes as good as dead and in the least dead to me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

worse than easy not being here that the AAA call up to replace him is FF and his twitter plagerism...at least easy took his shtein from underground message boards no one has even been on

Sgt PSN

MDS

the big guy isnt funny but lol @ that

PoopyfaceMcGee

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. If enough of us leave, GF can rename the site hippochatroom.info.

Feva

Cowboys are gonna work out Jamal Jackson.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger