farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: lurking wierdo on October 31, 2010, 03:18:35 PM
People can say what they want about the Eagles, but they can never say they ever gave up.

Bullshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

I started Marcedis Lewis at TE for one of my fantasy teams, I read that it was a bad idea because Dallas doesn't allow TE's to score. Had a feelin'.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on October 31, 2010, 03:35:38 PM
I started Marcedis Lewis at TE for one of my fantasy teams, I read that it was a bad idea because Dallas doesn't allow TE's to score. Had a feelin'.

Thanks to Dallas Clark going on IR I picked up Lewis.  Thanks to Maclin having the bye week, I started Sims-Walker.  Triple win. 

QB Eagles

I don't think the Cowboys have necessarily quit. They're just playing like what they are: a poor 1-6 football team with a terrible coach.

There's really been no evidence this entire season that they were any good.

Eagles_Legendz

Cowboys are living proof that yardage totals are irrelevant.  They consistently out gain teams only to lose every week.

ice grillin you

their red zone defense is abominable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

I still think they beat the Eagles once this year.  Hope I'm wrong.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 31, 2010, 04:56:31 PM
I still think they beat the Eagles once this year.  Hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, probably.  Whatever.

Drunkmasterflex

Lets hope they are in give up mode. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phillymic2000

BigEd76

lurking wierdo

QuoteHey Jerry, the package is in the mail. All my jerseys, shirts, banners. They are all back on there way to you. Don't send me any more catalogs with stuff you want me to buy. I have cancelled my trip for Thanksgiving, and ripped up my tickets. Your team is an embarrassment. At least in 1989 we knew things were gonna suck, and the whole year was made easier by the 13-3 win over the skins that year, at least those guys tried. I AM SICK OF IT!! Fire someone to get their attention, and call the police, because these UNDERACHIEVERS ARE STEALING FROM YOU!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! THANKS FOR FREEING UP MY SUNDAYS!!

Like rats from a sinking ship. Does anyone think this guy is really gonna do what he claims?

ice grillin you

no more so than all the eagles fans who said they were giving up their seasons tickets because they signed a dog killa
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

They're going to have the worst record in the NFL, get the #1 overall pick and hire Bill Cowher.

Why? Because we're Eagles fans and we'll be stuck with the same old shtein while everyone else goes and gets better.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

I can't see Cowher going there. I see him going to Carolina after they let John Fox walk.

And then Fox takes over in Dallas. That's my prediction