farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Drunkmasterflex

Martellus Bennett is apparently in hot water over a video that him and his brother made for youtube.  It is called the "Black Olympics" and it shows them eating fried chicken, watermelon, and downing kool-aid.  :-D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

you know this whole pc thing is out of hand when black people can't even make fun of their own stereotypes. 

General_Failure

I thought they were upset because black people had computers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

foxsports says

QuoteAt this juncture in Tony Romo's career, what he really needs is a nickname.

How about, Mr. October?

QB Eagles

Already has a nickname, he's called Tony Homo in every other NFC East stadium.

Eagaholic

this would be strictly an AFC nickname

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

rjs246

Have we reached critical mass yet? Is there enough evidence that humans have come full circle and are now dumber than the lowest earthly organism?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

tonight on FOX is the debut of the Jerrah Dome.  60-yd HD screens and supposedly it could hold the Statue of Liberty without touching the roof...

Diomedes

and hey, only a few people died building it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

They were only Mexicans or Texans, so they don't really count.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 21, 2009, 02:31:31 PM
tonight on FOX is the debut of the Jerrah Dome.  60-yd HD screens and supposedly it could hold the Statue of Liberty without touching the roof...

awesome isnt the right word because i wouldnt want that spaceship to be my teams stadium but the thing looks amazingly cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous