farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Dallas controlled their destiny before, and thanks to Tampa and Philly, they got it back.  All they need is a win because they already beat Tampa Bay head-to-head...

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 21, 2008, 07:42:43 PM
Dallas controlled their destiny before, and thanks to Tampa and Philly, they got it back.  All they need is a win because they already beat Tampa Bay head-to-head...

Can't the head to head be farged up if Chicago wins its final two games and ends up 10-6 also? Head to head doesn't work for a three way... I'm trying to figure it out.

Hmmm... looks like it would go to conference record, which would take out Chicago and then allow Dallas to have it via head-to-head.

BigEd76

In a 3-way tie, Dallas would get it based on conference record

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 21, 2008, 07:48:58 PM
In a 3-way tie, Dallas would get it based on conference record

Tampa and Dallas would both be 8-4 in conference. But like I said I think it reverts to two-team rules once 7-5 Chicago is taken out.

BigEd76

If the taterskins beat the 49ers, the Cowboys will finish in last place in the division.... 

but they don't

Dallas gets 3rd place and games with the Packers and Seahawks next year

QB Eagles

I'm eagerly awaiting new videos from Cowboy Chris and Stonethrower John Shango.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is there a less clutch QB than Romo?  Seriously, at least McNabb usually waits until the 4th quarter or the later rounds of the playoffs to choke.  Once it hits December, Romo just sucks complete ass.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

The man. The myth. The legend.

The BIGSTUD

I hate that commercial. Pretty much because anyone who takes fantasy football seriously like that is a loser.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

phillymic2000

Quote from: King Cole on December 28, 2008, 11:36:50 PM
I hate that commercial. Pretty much because anyone who takes fantasy football seriously like that is a loser.

especially "romolicious" :-D

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76