farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

can't see Dallas beating the Ravens. Tis the season for Romo to choke...and Ravens D is very good at making that happen.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

that 93 yard touchdown drive with no time left says howdy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Dallas doesn't have the D that the Ravens have. I'd like to see the Ravens get a lead and let that D start blitzing. I'm still puzzled at the fact that the Ravens went to a prevent D for that last drive when they had been blitzing the whole game prior. Why give stop it if it was working?

BigEd76

Final game at Texas Stadium tonight.  2 Eagles-related moments made Sportscenter's Top 10

8 = Bounty Bowl
7 = Hutton (die)

Feva

I ain't gonna lie.  Tashard Choice worries me.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

QB Eagles

Willis McGahee just shut down that shtein stadium.

General_Failure

About time the Ravens put this game away.

This game is put away, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Been hearing that Cowboy run defense hyped all week. They've sure looked great this 4th quarter.

General_Failure

I never would have thought a Dallas/Ravens game could be so high scoring.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

The Ravens scored as many points tonight as they have in their past four games. The McClain run was the longest run by a Cowboys opponent in Texas Stadium history. I love that those two things happened after a week in which about two dozen pundits talked about how the Cowboys defense would carry them into the playoffs. What a sack of bullshtein. I hope the Eagles rape this shtein team next week.

ice grillin you

i hope the eagles win tomorrow and tampa or atlanta lose

Rome

The best thing that could have happened is that Dallas could have disappeared.

Second best:  AIDS for all concerned.

ice grillin you

they are showing on espn right now that the cowboys have the exact same scenario as the eagles to get in the playoffs...win out and have tampa or atl lose

if one of them lose tomorrow (and of course the eagles win) the game next sunday at the linc will be the single greatest regular season game in eagles history and its not even close

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 20, 2008, 11:49:39 PMThe McClain run was the longest run by a Cowboys opponent in Texas Stadium history.

God was watching.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger