farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

speculate all you want people, but really the world moves on
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Now, let's see if lawsuits start flying around.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Syracuse on September 27, 2006, 03:33:36 PM
Did you guys hear TO tried to kill himself?

Where the hell you been?  I thought you killed yourself like 2 years ago. 

Father Demon

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 27, 2006, 03:40:39 PM
She looks awfully defensive

If by desparate, you mean fugly, then yes, you are correct.

She called the police liars.   :-D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 03:45:13 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 27, 2006, 03:40:07 PM
meh...I hate to say it  but I believe him and don't think he tried to commit suicide.

Why do you hate to say it?  He has too much self-love mixed in with his self-loathing to actually attempt suicide.

Taking a couple of extra pills to get attention, though... that makes sense.

Here's what I think happened:
He took his pain killers and supplements, had a reaction, and was incoherent. She shows up, sees the pills scattered and him out of it and makes the assumption that he attempted suicide. Look...I hate the guy as much as anyone, but a person who tried to commit suicide last night doesn't show up to practice today then do a PC and act that normal. (especially for him)

Seabiscuit36

thats why you know somethings wrong, he acted normal  ^-^
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 27, 2006, 03:58:03 PM

ding ding ding
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Since TO isn't dead and didn't try to make himself dead I say we lynch someone.  Preferably somoene from the media since they haven't stopped talking about this crap all day long.  The fact that I've been teased with the thought of this guy dying only to be disappointed in the end has left me with a case of ghoulpool blue balls. 

General_Failure

If he had downed 35 pills, wouldn't that require some stomach pumping? I didn't see the press conference, but I haven't heard anyone mention that his voice was raspy from having a tube shoved down his throat.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 27, 2006, 04:02:12 PM
If he had downed 35 pills, wouldn't that require some stomach pumping? I didn't see the press conference, but I haven't heard anyone mention that his voice was raspy from having a tube shoved down his throat.

There was no stomach pumping.  Spads would not allow anyone to go near TO's abs. 

The BIGSTUD

If he wants real suicide he'll show up at the Linc on Oct 8th.

Dawk will make sure it was no fluke.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 27, 2006, 03:59:34 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 27, 2006, 03:58:03 PM

ding ding ding

That's it, he tried to kill himself lastnight, then miracuously participated in practice today and pulled himself together enough - despite being the most brittle person alive - to still have a PC today and convincingly deny it all. Makes perfect sense.

TexasEagle

This is such a freakin' circus. It's all OVER the place right now. You'd think the Pope was assassinated or something with this media nightmare. Put the world on hold, T.O. took some farging pills yesterday.

The BIGSTUD

I personally don't think he tried to kill himself. 35 pills and he would almost 100% be dead by now. If not he wouldn't be in the condition to throw footballs around early the next day.

It wouldn't surprise me though if eventually he did try to kill himself. All of that self-loving act is just a cover up for his bottled up anger, hatred, and self-loathing attitude.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.