Week 11 - Chiefs: Stealing Andy’s Nuggies

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 20, 2023, 07:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

Well they stuck with it and got the W, with help from the Chiefs getting the dropsies.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

farg jonathan gannon with the power of 1000 suns
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jalen Hurts has won 7 straight games when trailing by 10+ points.

The most by any QB in the NFL since stat was first tracked in 1991.

No other QB has more than 4 straight.

Also your Philadelphia Eagles have had the best record in the league for 29 straight weeks

PhillyPhreak54

Andy has reverted back to his early Eagles WR days with Small, Johnson, Pinky (on his staff in KC), Thrash and Freddie Mitchell

But he runs it more now than he did then

Munson

That has to be up there with worst wins ever
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

immensely frustrating watching a semi competent gameplan against mahomes NOW, 9 months after i couldve done a better job

outside of the 3 td drives, they were smoked up front. very unusual, probably an aberration. d line got some decent pressure, mahomes is just not human. not used to seeing them give it up like that in the run game, but likely a situational thing with how they were trying to defend the big play with the goat

2-2 over the next 4 gets them the 1 seed, 1-3 might do it too so long as the 1 is against the 49ers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on November 21, 2023, 12:04:39 AMThat has to be up there with worst wins ever

not even the worst this season

you gotta take the opponent into account

Rome

Good win.  Carter's almost spike interception might have been the funniest thing I've ever seen on a football field. 

Can't believe he almost pulled it off too. 

Diomedes

If I'm not mistaken, that was the first time Andy lost to the Eagles since his departure?

Sirianni has to be climbing the "coach of the year' list, right?! 

In 48 games he's .707

That's a pretty ludicrous start to a head coaching career in the NFL
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Weird night, watched delayed, damn soccer practice. Just had a feeling they were going to win this the entire second half as bad as the play calling was - Bubble Screen Mania, damn that was infuriating, AJ had several blunders, Hurts took a beating, INT! Forced fumble!!, I'll take those drops (remember we got to watch Reagor perfect that), D shutting Chiefs out in the second half was huge.  Ugly but W on the road at Arrowhead is impressive.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on November 21, 2023, 05:47:35 AMIf I'm not mistaken, that was the first time Andy lost to the Eagles since his departure?

Sirianni has to be climbing the "coach of the year' list, right?! 

In 48 games he's .707

That's a pretty ludicrous start to a head coaching career in the NFL

yep - and first Eagles win in KC since 2005

Diomedes

my buddy from KC pretty salty this morning, on top of his hangover

I'm not laying off him this time
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

First time Jason's team beat Travis' in a game they both played in as well.

Some crazy stats bubbling up about Jalen's unlikely winning percentage against winning teams, etc.

General_Failure

If the Chiefs had a single NFL caliber receiver this game isn't even close. But they don't, so farg 'em.

I'm glad they're winning all these tight games, but it would be nice to see a dominant game just once this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.