Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

For one bright, shining season, Foles as good a backup as you could ask for.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Good god NO on Cohen.  WTF!  Another 5'6 running back. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Any players in the deal will be "here, shut up and take this guy we were going to cut anyway" players.

phattymatty

is there really someone named Natalie stroganoff?

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on February 07, 2021, 10:11:39 PM

She's related to Joey Bagadonuts

General_Failure

So we can expect the trade announcement tomorrow now that the Brady Invitational is over, right?

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on February 07, 2021, 10:23:43 PM
So we can expect the trade announcement tomorrow now that the Brady Invitational is over, right?

Thinking Tuesday...the nfl needs a full 24 hours to commemorate Brady

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on February 07, 2021, 10:11:39 PM

Egenoff
Stroganoff
Egg nogg
All the same

General_Failure

Rumors are going around that the Broncos have jumped in on the Wentz train. He's tall and white, so that checks out.

Don Ho

Jesus he totally fits the Broncos QB family tree.  Plummer, Tebow, Lynch (WTF ever happened to him?), Osweiler, Flaco, etc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteCarson Wentz is on good terms with everyone in the Eagles organization, including Jeffery Lurie and Nick Sirianni, and has been in contact with both.

However, Wentz is refusing to answer any of Howie's calls. His issues appear to be solely with Howie.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Are those good relations fixing his regressing mechanics?

SD

If it's either Howie or Wentz staying I'll take Wentz

QB Eagles

Maybe I should temper my expectations since he believes in a guy who lives in the sky, but I thought most people outgrow ghosting people sometime around age 15.

Diomedes

Ghosting people appears to be standard operating procedure in most matters anymore.

PFT reporting that the Eagles are unsatisfied with the offer(s) they've received for the little prince so far.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger