Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

McNabb will be the one remembered for puking on the big stage. Wentz will be the one remembered for being cuckolded by Foles for that first ring.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Poor cuckholds get a bad rap.  He might really have enjoyed that more than if he did it himself, you know?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Seriously, join the Peoples Temple in Jonestown for all I care, just keep it respectable and get this pile of shtein to 2-2 by Thursday.

And how in the farg do the Cowboys get the Giants, Racists and Dolphins to start the season? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

sounds like her source might be shady...someone who used to be on the eagles but doesnt watch them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Wentz has exactly one more audience member in heaven than he does in the eagles licker room
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Considering that her source doesn't seem to have any accurate observations about the Eagles offense at all, it's probably Mike Groh.

Eagaholic

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

These LL Bean catalog covers are getting worse every year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

On the plus side, he didn't fumble on that play.

PhillyPhreak54

Hoyda is undefeated.

Ok Carson you had sex. Now play better

SD

Any coincidence his play went downhill after he got married?