Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the line has been good enough...they cant protect forever and every play they basically have to because no one can get open

the line hurts wentz much more in the running game where they are unable to consistently get anything going to run PA off of and also to get into favorable down and distance
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Hasn't Lane Johnson shot himself in the foot enough?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

He didn't get one.  He got a box of shotgun shells with 10 out of 16 missing instead.

MDS

i get that hes a sheltered little farm boy from north dakota who doesnt understand gun violence, but jesus come on dude
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what a farging brain dead moron....he might as well gave them all bibles

Diomedes

I don't know.  He wasn't making gifts to elitist message board fanboys, he gave them to grunt jocks.  I suspect they loved it.

Besides..how many people were killed by two thousand dollar hunting shotguns in the last decade in America? 

Not farging many.   It's not like he gave them all AR-15s.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

They all loved them.  IGY's reaction is hilarious, though. 

ice grillin you

giving away a bunch of guns is ignorant as farg but take guns out of it giving all of them something  that you just assume they'll love because you love it is so hilariously dumb....it could have been fishing poles with platinum rods and gold plated reels

it would be like me getting married and giving each person in my wedding party the king of queens box set

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

I thought it was a nice gesture. Also shows me he's not a Hoyda.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 29, 2016, 09:12:27 AM
giving away a bunch of guns is ignorant as farg but take guns out of it giving all of them something  that you just assume they'll love because you love it is so hilariously dumb....it could have been fishing poles with platinum rods and gold plated reels

it would be like me getting married and giving each person in my wedding party the king of queens box set

It would be more like giving every person in your wedding party a free round trip ticket with hotel and tickets to the taping of his new show, but we get your point:  white north dakota boy can't please you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

maybe im in a minority but if i got a gun as a gift i would politely decline it...i dont want anything to do with those things. not even as window dressing. they are violent murderous weapons that do nothing but harm.

great gift though!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.