Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I agree....I have never seen a single throw by him that I would consider overly impressive and nothing about him even whispers nfl qb

also something that I've heard a lot of people talk a about as being a plus attribute...his arm strength....doesn't appear to me to be anything but average
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

These dudes approve of your usual astute analysis especially the guy who ate eggs from The Replacements.

PhillyPhreak54

Is Howie blind? Purple shirt and green tie eh?

Munson

I didn't realize we hired fat Jon Hamm to be the Head Coach.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

His jaw is so narrow and his face is so wide!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I just noticed Howie was wearing a Kelly green tie and his dopey boss was wearing that hideous puke green johnson.

Sell the team you New England windmill loving liberal pansy pos.

SD

Quote from: Rome on May 05, 2016, 08:58:09 PM
I just noticed Howie was wearing a Kelly green tie and his dopey boss was wearing that hideous puke green johnson.

Sell the team you New England windmill loving liberal pansy pos.

Damn straight

That's Duce in a kelly green throwback jacket behind Pederson.

Rome

Duce never played in the kelly green yet even he knows where it's at.

Seriously, I can take pretty much every disappointment this team can dish out year after year.  I can take the personnel farg-ups, the choke jobs, the hideous coaching hires, the 10 dollar beers in the stadium and I can even take an owner that cares more about recycling and making sure people don't hang signs in his precious stadium (that I helped pay for directly, btw) but I can't take him refusing to give us our colors back. 

farg.  That.  Guy.

PhillyPhreak54

Romeys been on a cinco de mayo binge!

phattymatty

that dude hiding behind dougie is definitely not wearing kelly green. way closer to midnight.

Rome

I wish.  I had a nap earlier, though, plus a righteous chicken & steak burrito from Chipotle!

And a nice poop after.

Poop.

hbionic

farg Chipotle...their food gives me the runs guaranteed.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

ice grillin you

good job by zach but i have a feeling that by the time this all plays itself out the state of north dakota is going to farging despise the city of philadelphia

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/North_Dakota_is_happy_to_share_Carson_Wentz.html
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous