Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

why would anyone ever go to a pizza hut in the first place
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

pizza hut is terrible other than that all you cat eat lunch jawn that i haven't seen in 10 years.

ice grillin you

no try the thin n crispy....it's legit

but really there isn't a bad pizza in the world...there's just some a lot better than others...whatever the worst pizza in the world is I'll still eat the hell out of it...but Pizza Hut thin n crispy is probably in the 70%tile of all pizzas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

yea its hard to make a pizza that you would completely refuse, you may not go out and buy it, but you know damn well if its there at a party and you have the munchies, you're downing a slice.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

pizzaria vetri just opened a new dc location a block away from me. solid pizza.

smeags

im damn lucky pizza/cheese steak wise where I live. I have amato's pizza and steve's prince of steaks right near me.

Rome

My daughter applied at Pizza Hut for a summer job behind my back and without my permission.

I'm thinking of sending her to Military School.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on July 12, 2016, 11:23:26 AM
My daughter applied at Pizza Hut for a summer job behind my back and without my permission.

is it a pizza hut/wing street combo store ?

Munson

I'm lucky to have a few good pizza and steaks around too, considering I'm not in Philly.

Small restaurant around here does a cheesesteak that is definitely up there with some of the better ones I've had.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I'm craving a steak from Dalessandros so I'll stop by on the way home from the shore next month

Rome

Quote from: smeags on July 12, 2016, 11:58:12 AM
Quote from: Rome on July 12, 2016, 11:23:26 AM

is it a pizza hut/wing street combo store ?

Yes it is.  It's horrendously disgusting.  I'd rather eat at Chick Fil A.

General_Failure

I had Church's Chicken for the first time last week. Blandest fried chicken I've ever had. Rolls sucked, too.

The man. The myth. The legend.