10 things Chinese do better

Started by MURP, November 02, 2005, 04:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Mad-Lad

thank god you posted that.  I could only think of 7 things Chinese do better.   :-D

rjs246

Actually, I see several good ideas. The best idea would be to nuke Canada, though.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

the chinese are very gifted...they can turn a television into a watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

You've got your gooks confused, Reggie: that's the Japanese.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

4and26

Quote from: rjs246 on November 02, 2005, 04:26:44 PM
Actually, I see several good ideas. The best idea would be to nuke Canada, though.
Huh  ???

Tomahawk

Quote from: 4and26 on November 02, 2005, 04:37:18 PM
Huh  ???

What's so difficult to understand about the necessity of nuking Canada?

4and26

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 02, 2005, 04:44:14 PM
Huh  ???

I wouldn't be able to read and post on  :CF

Tomahawk

That's what you Canucks get, bastiches.

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

MDS

2. Informative stop lights

In Tianjin, a city of 13 million people, traffic lights display red or green signals in a rectangle that rhythmically shrinks down as the time remaining evaporates. In Beijing, some traffic lights offer a countdown clock for both green and red signals.

During a red light, you know whether you have time to check that map; on a green light, you know whether to start braking a block away -- or to stomp on the accelerator, as though you were a Toronto or Montreal driver. (That's probably why Montreal has a few lights with countdown seconds for pedestrians.)

this would result in nothing but traffic accidents. americans are awful drivers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The didn't mention that toilets haven't really made it in China yet.  Squat over the hole and aim is the name of the game.  I'll take toilets over on-the-spot cuff hemming any day, thanks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote5. Anti-theft slipcovers

What do you do with a purse in a restaurant? It can slide off your lap, and looping the handle over the back of your chair is an invitation to a thief. In China, when you sling your purse or laptop or coat over your chair back, a waiter hurries to toss a tasteful slipcover over it. It foils thieves, and also protects coats from food spills. Some restaurants provide hooks under the table for purses.

They couldn't do that here, many women would be admitted to hospitals with head wounds.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: 4and26 on November 02, 2005, 04:50:40 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 02, 2005, 04:44:14 PM
Huh  ???

I wouldn't be able to read and post on  :CF
Finally, you're starting to catch on...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews