Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/us/politics/president-trump-justice-department.html

Nixonian.

Also - Thumbdick sided with the Saudis formally. 

What does he have to do to be impeached?   Seriously, he's a farging traitor and he's not even terribly good at it. 

smeags

I had a trumpster argue with me yesterday over how dumbo was able to get n korea to hand over servicemen's remains and stop their nuke program without using sanctions or threats unlike the horrible muslim before him.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

They haven't stopped anything.  And oh goodie they handed over some old bones. 

Diomedes

It's true, they've stopped nothing.  Of course, facts don't matter to Deplorables, so good luck with that argument.

Regarding "some old bones" though, I gotta break with you Rome.  Those return of the remains of those soldiers is a good thing.  I'm not going to congratulate Our Dear Leader for winning them back because I think he did more damage than good in that trade, but neither will I shtein on the remains of U.S. soldiers, their memories, or their families' natural desire to bury their loved ones.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

that's where im at on the remains, but the argument was the fact that this deplorable said trump did it without sanctions and/or threats. I said fire n fury and he told me that was the mainstream media reporting BS. I said no, he's on video saying it. he told me again it was fake news.

I exited the conversation there. they believe what they want.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

this is sort of my thanksgiving tradition....might not be for everyone but i feel like if you cant watch this without tears in your eyes at least 4-5 different times then whoa....our president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3UCW_AV93M
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

you know what the worst thing about trump is by far....

that i hate myself so much because a tiny part of me is happy about the GM layoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ive seen interviews of laid off plant workers who STILL support him even though he lied to their faces about saving their jobs

this thing is 100 thousand percent a cult and the only way to defeat it is to get like 50,000 more people in 3 states to pokemon go to the polls in 2 novembers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 26, 2018, 01:15:24 PM
you know what the worst thing about trump is by far....

that i hate myself so much because a tiny part of me is happy about the GM layoffs

Ditto

Maher said it a few months ago, the only way to stop him is for the economy to tank. That's all he has going for him and that's all smoke and mirrors. The deficit is through the roof but who cares now because it's Trump.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.