The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Who or what is MOM?

(Cue in T-Hawk and Sarge)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Fifteen minutes in the northeast, if you account for hyperbole, but still. People do it for fireworks and cheaper cigarettes, they'd do it for guns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Ever notice during these shootings the shooter is never shot by a licensed gun owner?

Seabiscuit36

Shotgun, sounds like a lovers quarrel.  Female/Male/Male Shooter all dead.  GUNS! 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 25, 2014, 04:47:15 PM
Ever notice during these shootings the shooter is never shot by a licensed gun owner?

thats cause licensed owners are too busy shooting themselves their family or a neighbor
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Rome

There are millions of gun owners that never fire their weapons in anger much less injure or kill anyone.

Settle down, freaks.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 25, 2014, 06:03:09 PM
There are millions of gun owners that never fire their weapons in anger much less injure or kill anyone.

phew!

Seabiscuit36

The fact that this is national news is funny, of course at first it seemed like it was a terrible situation.  Whats come out of it was a lovers triangle, and the guy shot his ex and new boyfriend, albeit a mall.  You're talking a regular shotgun, so not even the 30 round guns that Omally was so afraid of, yet theyre never was a case of them being used. 

It's probably a 870 Remington or some standard mossberg. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

if zumiez employees were armed this would have never happened

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54