Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Reggie White badly hyperextended his knee and against all medical odds Jesus got him ready for the next game. I think he should be able to do at least something for Carson, maybe surgery this week and ready for the SB.

ice grillin you

fully torn acl and possible lcl is surgery....this will take him easily into next summer

if there was a god he wouldnt have let him get hurt in the first place

ACL > AO1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 10, 2017, 09:24:30 PM
if there was a god he wouldnt have let him get hurt in the first place

It's all part of His plan.

Doesn't that make you feel better?

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

I've watched enough late night UHF TV to know that all it takes is some snake handling or some old white guy to lay hands on his knee, and he should be fine. That's just one of the side benefits of believing in Jesus.

QB Eagles

MDS

schefter says his acl was "loose" when tested

well thats nice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Carson Wentz
Twitter › cj_wentz
NFC East Champs! So proud of the resiliency of this team. Such a special group of men. And I greatly appreciate all the prayers! I know my God is a powerful one with a perfect plan. Time to just lean in to him and trust whatever the circumstances! #Proverbs3:5-6

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'll never forget where I was when I found out Wentz's career was over.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Where's the talk of him not being ready for next season? Other than from Doc Havas

General_Failure

Carson Wentz is dead. Phreak. You're going to have to come to terms with it. We're here for you, buddy. Just let it out.

PhillyPhreak54

Hold me.

Can Foles reprise the role of Koy?!

General_Failure

Foles is a hall of fame QB that looked like ass under Jeff Fisher. Goff was a number one overall draft pick who looked like ass under Jeff Fisher, and is now on his way to a hall of fame career.

Basically, it's all 7 TD games from here on out.