Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 02, 2017, 09:58:17 PM
Hopefully he doesn't inspire Wentz to drown his kid

you icehole, I farging laughed but you ass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Cthulhu

randalls daughter, vashti, was the youngest high jumper in the summer olympics. unfortunatly she didn't make the first jump.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/olympics/las-vegan-vashti-cunningham-fails-to-medal-in-olympic-high-jump/

ice grillin you

first rewatch of the game right now....it was more amazing in person but holy shtein some of the throws this guys  makes are just awesome...the windows hes putting the ball in right now are so impressive
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I rewatched the first half this morning. The impact of having a back like Ajayi cannot be understated. That long run against the top d is going to stick in the minds of dc's. Just having him on the field kept d's honest.

What's amazing is Wentz's top target didn't play and the offense didn't miss a beat. Been saying this for a few years now but Burton needs to be a bigger part of the offense.

Rome

Ajayi's first three plays he was used as a decoy.  That right there tells you how much opposing DC's think of him.

I don't know how this is gonna turn out but holy shtein he sure looks like a massive pickup by Howie Magic.   

Rome

ice grillin you

Rome

The article that went with it was awful.  I mean reallly bad.  Thanks for the jinx too, iceholes. 

ice grillin you

lil guy will think its the coolest thing ever

General_Failure

I can't believe they shaved Garfield and put him in a Wentz jersey.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote"He seems like a guy that could be living in a row house in Kensington," Didinger says.

I spent a lot of my youth in a row house in Kensington. I've also been to rural North Dakota.

I can report unequivocally that Carson Wentz seems much more like a guy that could be living in rural North Dakota.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah lol at Wentz being a Kenzo

I guess he'd hunt stray cats?

ice grillin you

kensington is the hipster capital of philly...not saying that pos zealot belongs anywhere in the city cause he doesnt...south jersey he should stay but trust me kenzo has not been what you think it is for a good 15 years

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah can't say I've been there since prob the early 2000s.

If it's hipster central now lil guy prob has some babip/vorp buddies who live there and like rosemary flavored IPAs