Week Five -2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 05, 2023, 05:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

40-20

And Howell is on pace to be sacked 99 times this season. Record is Carr's 76.

MDS

the very quick one angle they showed it looked like his foot was on the line...i dont think they had a good angle on it, so theres no way of knowing. my man j just following his social media talking points again

stupid bullet doesnt update until sunday, im really curious how many grabbed wash in survivor
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

social media talking points bc they didnt show a replay?

General_Failure

Got to watch the second half after work. Sometimes it's fun to watch two very bad teams try so desperately not to be bad. Just all that extra misplaced effort making things worse.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Sleepy set of early games.

The Pats are bad. And so is Mac Jones.

Tua just got pick sixed for 102

Lions are beating Carolina's ass

Richardson hurt his should pretty badly it seems and Minshew is in.

Diomedes

Ravens and Steelers game has been not terrible.  OBJ managed one whole play before he had to go to the locker room.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens should be pulling away but can't seem to catch and Lamar has been off on a few throws.

Steelers offense stinks.

Diomedes

Lamar has been throwing well.  Drops aren't on him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Tua with another brutal pick.

PhillyPhreak54

Kraft has to be ready to push Belichick out right?

The last two weeks for them have been brutal.

PhillyPhreak54

Agholor dropped a TD

Zay Flowers just tripped on what could've been a huge gain maybe a TD and couldn't catch it

Struggle in PIT for the Ravens

Minshew is making some plays. And Miss has run all over Tenny. The Titans had 4th and 1 inside the ten and went for it on a slow developing Henry run and of course he was stuffed.

Some shtein football today

PhillyPhreak54

God damn this game is ugly

Steelers fumble a punt and Baltimore has it inside the five

And Lamar just threw a pick

0-2 in the bullet incoming because of that shtein and Tennessee

MDS

i played some tennis this afternoon, missed the games

how bad are dio's ravens, my lord
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That was one of the worst group of games ever

MDS

what a weird survival week

4 people had wash, 4 people forgot to pick, 99 people split mia/det