Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Sgt PSN

I'd say his career path took a step forward, squid boy.

General_Failure

Convenience stores are just another battleground in the War on Terror.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

So wait, is no one going to mention Munson's 'dad/uncle' quote? Is he saying that his dad is his uncle? Because that would explain quite a bit.

Also, how did Wawa get into the 'good meal' thread? You farging hicks. Just because you grew up eating something doesn't make it good. Simps.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Look who didn't grow up eating WaWa. What a loser.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

On my god, Sheetz is so good. When people ask me if I've had a good meal lately I'll mention the chili dog I touch screen MTO'ed there. Mid Atlantic highway food represent!

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on April 21, 2014, 09:36:15 PM
So wait, is no one going to mention Munson's 'dad/uncle' quote? Is he saying that his dad is his uncle? Because that would explain quite a bit.

Also, how did Wawa get into the 'good meal' thread? You farging hicks. Just because you grew up eating something doesn't make it good. Simps.

My Uncle Dad is actually Jaime Lannister.

No, the eagles rooms belong to my dad and uncle, respectively. Used to be just one room, they split it into two a while ago, but both houses are on the same 8 acre property.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

I'm not looking to help a case, just providing clarification for you and your miserable attitude.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I get a lot of cool free shtein because I know people, so I was given $200 in Stephen Starr gift cards. Taking the lady friend here Saturday night.

http://www.parc-restaurant.com/

I'm gonna take a guess and say maybe igy's been there since he tried Budakken which blew.

ice grillin you

yeah ive been to parc a few times but only for brunch/lunch....love sittin on the sidewalk during the day...its a little too much at dinner for me with all the rittenhouse heads high postin...its really really good tho....youll love it

and stop hatin rjs...wawa is amazing for its genre...nothing comes close....mac n cheese mac n cheese mac n cheese
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I'd always tear up some wawa chili dogs and sourkraut during summer vacation.  Personally wawa hogies are meh, they are great at tailgates because you can stop in a 7am to have em made. 

Wawa meatball sammiches at 3am for the win
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

their breakfast hoagies are great.....scrambled eggs sausage and peppers ftw

chicken salad is top notch as well...i would never get an italian there but their roast beef and turkeys are excellent...again for a convienance store...no one is putting them on a level with ricci's or sarcones

oh and the mac n cheese is phenomenal

phattymatty

best sammich at wawa is their BLT. they pack so much crispy bacon in that piece.

ice grillin you