holla

i love it.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

If he can play right OT I'm all for it.  I hate pit bulls anyway.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Mad-Lad

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I literally cannot wait to see the presser tomorrow.

I mean, it might be the most incredible thing we've ever seen in our lives.  Even better than the Erin Andrews nudies!

Displaced

What's the big deal?  Everybody here knows neither Kevin Corn on the Kolb nor A.J. touchy Feeley are gonna cut it.  I hope this spells the end of the Kolb error.  If McNabb goes down the Eagles actually have a  competant back up to step in.  Vick is such a ridiculously good athlete he can be used if Donnie never goes down.

This move strengthens the team.

Sgt PSN

i haven't seen or heard much from vick since he got released.  he's been keeping himself relatively low key, which is a good sign for him imo.  

i hope he is able to make some nice contributions to the team but more importantly, i hope he appreciates this second chance at life and football and makes the most out of this opportunity.  

reese125

the move puts another crazy year of distractions to McNabb. dude cant catch a break

Don Ho

I feel like Mort, my phone is ringing off the hook.

Rome

General_Failure

I get up to take a piss, and all I could hear from the other room was "WHAT THE FARG???"

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on August 13, 2009, 08:49:21 PM
the move puts another crazy year of distractions to McNabb. dude cant catch a break

i don't think it does.....at least not right now.  vick at his best would never be a threat to take mcnabb's job so there's no reason for mcnabb to think that vick is any sort of threat.  the only possible distraction to mcnabb or anyone else on the team is the bombardment of stupid questions they'll get from the media for the next 6 months.  

Don Ho

Quote from: reese125 on August 13, 2009, 08:49:21 PM

That was the first thing I thought of.