Ravens scouting report is up

Started by General_Failure, October 28, 2004, 06:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I hope you all enjoy it. Or suffer from chronic gas. One of those two.

link

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

QuoteThey'll have no such luxury this week as they travel to Baltimore to take on the AFC North Champs, the Ravens

Uh...isn't the game at the Linc?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

What part of Dangerously Uninformed do people not understand?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Oh, I get it.  You can tell how many of these things I read.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I actually had somebody email me about the first one ripping on everything I messed up. The person asked "is this a joke or what?" They were embarrassed to find out that yes it is. :)

Diomedes

It would help if it was funny.   :P

Wingspan

Quote from: Diomedes on October 28, 2004, 06:55:45 PM
Oh, I get it.  You can tell how many of these things I read.

titles or articles?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

I'll try to work some social and political commentary into the next one for you. :)

Diomedes

General_Failure

We've been moving away from humor for a while now. Our goal is to be a squirrel/military site by 2006.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: General_Failure on October 28, 2004, 07:01:07 PM
We've been moving away from humor for a while now.

That's why we let Dio stick around.

hbionic

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 29, 2004, 07:27:28 AMThat's why we let Dio stick around.

And what is the reason NB is still here again? ??? >:D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Because he's completely humorless. He's pretty much what we're striving to become.