We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 02, 2022, 08:57:01 PM
That's very true, and true for a majority of countries. China is especially farged in that regard. But for the US, thank god for millennials, at least if they keep working. Optimistically, that is the only saving grace for social security survival.

Much like everything else on earth, we're gonna be here to prop the system up for boomers but then we're gonna be farged when it comes our time....unless Gen Z fargs and produces like rabbits. Because right now young millennials and oldest Gen Zers are very much OUT on having kids hah.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Don't worry, the fundies are having dozens and dozens of kids.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Diomedes

Home "schooling" has worked out great for the fascists.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: Munson on September 03, 2022, 08:30:33 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on September 02, 2022, 08:57:01 PM
That's very true, and true for a majority of countries. China is especially farged in that regard. But for the US, thank god for millennials, at least if they keep working. Optimistically, that is the only saving grace for social security survival.

Much like everything else on earth, we're gonna be here to prop the system up for boomers but then we're gonna be farged when it comes our time....unless Gen Z fargs and produces like rabbits. Because right now young millennials and oldest Gen Zers are very much OUT on having kids hah.
There is hope though. Right now China is probably working in secret labs on genetically modified babies that don't shtein, vomit or scream, and like to share everything, and will institute a 2 mutant policy for families.

General_Failure

A 2 mutant policy would make my life so much easier here in Pennsyltucky.

Eagaholic

PhillyPhreak54

Tis the season...

To have Covid for the third time.

Had a bad headache and itchy throat last night. I've been feeling worn down and burnt out from work but the last few days were extra. Figured I was just getting my once a year cold. But now it's basically once a year Covid. Piece of shtein virus that it is.

I went to work today but left early. My girl made me go get tested after an at home test was inconclusive. And sure enough...farg me.

We are supposed to fly out to PA on Tuesday. We have to hope she stays symptom free and I test negative on Monday.

But this is by far the easiest of the three times. April 2020 was brutal. December 2021/January 2022 was pretty zesty. This time it truly feels like a cold.

But farg this virus. We haven't been able to do shtein for a few years basically and we planned this trip home for a year now and it's in question.

So I'll be locked in my sports room and sleeping alone until Monday. And hope I test clean.

Munson

Get paxlovid if you can, anything to reduce the chances of long term symptoms or more deadly side effects
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Felt like shtein myself the last few days.  No Covid thankfully but just general chills and fatigue.  It comes and goes since I had the farger in August.  Not awful, though. 

Get better soon, Jay.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks man.

Munson the doc yesterday mentioned that but said something about if I took it then it could prolong the symptoms and cause me to miss the potential negative test Monday. I wasn't listening great bc all I could think about was how zesty my luck is to get this shtein again.

Overnight I woke up quite a bit and thought it was getting worse but I'm still about the same. Like I have a bad cold. Thankfully my nose isn't too stopped up.

I'm about to overload on vitamin C and Zinc this weekend. I have to get this shtein out of me.

Munson

Yeah the rebound possibility is there for sure with paxlovid so it is a roll of the dice. Everything I've read basically says you wanna wait until at least day 3 of symptoms to start it because doing so gives your body's immune system enough time to kick in and help eliminate it

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm gonna have to just let it play out. I've got about 48 hours to hope I kick into negative status.

Drinking OJ, taking zicam gummies and have emergen-c too

General_Failure

General_Failure

Random work story time.  I'm at work yesterday, still masked up because farg you, this older lady comes in going "Oh, I heard they were coming back. I got three sick with it right now. One of my kids is in the hospital and two of the grandkids got it. That's why I'm here getting my drink."

Alright, cool. So your stupid ass has been exposed to something that's got one of your adult-ass kids in the hospital and two of your grandkids are sick, and you still can't be assed to do the bare minimum to protect them, yourself, or anyone else. I hope they all die and you learn nothing. Go home, be drunk,lick your grandkids faces or something.

Unrelated, whenever I get some dumb hick asking me why I'm wearing a mask I tell them it's so they don't fall in love with me. It makes my day every time.