Getting logged out?

Started by PhillyGirl, December 06, 2004, 04:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

All day long, I keep being logged out even when I am logged on "forever". Anyone else having this issue?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 06, 2004, 04:26:13 PM
All day long, I keep being logged out even when I am logged on "forever". Anyone else having this issue?

I have that happen on my friends computer....I just figure its a cookies thing or some other technical thingee I can't think of.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

I suspect he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

JTrotterFan

PG, i have that problem all the time.  I can never figure out why.  I also get a lot of "session timed out" messages. 
2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

Purple_Hayz

Now that this thread is back on topic I'll say that most of the time when I show up on the front page of the forums I appear to be logged out.  However, if I click into the forums anyway I'm logged in and I can post most of the time.  Every once in a while it tosses its cookies though and doesn't accept a post on those occasions that I make more than one.  It almost always accepts it the second time though. :)

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I cut myself

hunt

Quote from: Purple_Hayz on December 09, 2004, 11:15:37 PM
Now that this thread is back on topic I'll say that most of the time when I show up on the front page of the forums I appear to be logged out.  However, if I click into the forums anyway I'm logged in and I can post most of the time. 

i have the same problem....not that it's much of a problem.
when i first access the front page, it says welcome guest....prompts me to log in, etc.  but as soon as i click on something, it shows that i'm logged in.
weird, i guess...but i was eventually gonna click on something anyway so it doesn't really bother me. ;D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Susquehanna Birder

Is anybody still having this issue?

Sgt PSN

Happens to me quite a bit but because I can just hit refresh and get logged in, I haven't really been bothered by it.  It only takes me a couple of extra seconds before I can begin posting.  The only thing that really annoys me is getting the "session verification failed" message while I'm trying to post a message.  Then I have to refresh a couple of times and sometimes log out and then log back in.  It only happens at home though....never at work.  ???