Server crash...lost posts from last night

Started by PhillyGirl, March 16, 2004, 08:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 16, 2004, 08:24:02 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 16, 2004, 08:19:38 AM
I hear he can't have sex unless he kills a blind squirrel .... :paranoid

How about killing a blind squirrel while having sex with it?  :puke

So long as its done while a member of the Eagles, that cat can do as he pleases!

PhillyGirl

I put it in the Eagles talk section because I know there will be 500 posts/threads asking where everything from last night will be.  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

It'll be fine here. As long as the detour sign is visible in the Eagles Talk section we shouldn't have any problems. By the time it's pushed down nobody signing on will notice that posts are missing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Maybe we should rename the thread to "shtein happens"...or "we made a sacrifics to the FA gods for you."

General_Failure

I like "stop whining you silly bitch!" but I can't remember what movie it's from.

Susquehanna Birder

General_Failure

With that one you can't post a picture of a pimp slapping around one of his girls.

Tomahawk

I'm glad I didn't post last night.  The world would be in disarray if my witticisms and intellectual insight was deleted.

Wingspan

Shame all of that stuff was lost. I had posted some mind blowing amazing schtien.

i was like moses coming off the mountain combined with walter cronkite and add a dash of dave letterman. you would have been in such awe while being enlightened and informed all the while laughing your arses off.

such a flurry of posts might never come this way again.  8)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

joneszilla

Quote from: Wingspan on March 16, 2004, 10:37:47 AM
Shame all of that stuff was lost. I had posted some mind blowing amazing schtien.

i was like moses coming off the mountain combined with walter cronkite and add a dash of dave letterman. you would have been in such awe while being enlightened and informed all the while laughing your arses off.

such a flurry of posts might never come this way again.  8)

:-D

General_Failure

I don't know how we'll go on without the "join the chat!" thread, but we'll manage somehow.

Susquehanna Birder

I do tend to shtein gold nuggets, too...but I don't waste those wonders on the internet.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on March 16, 2004, 10:41:48 AM
I don't know how we'll go on without the "join the chat!" thread, but we'll manage somehow.

Clearly that was the most insightful thread ever........EVER!

Tomahawk

It's better than your "Funny Picture" thread. :P

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 16, 2004, 11:58:26 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 16, 2004, 10:41:48 AM

Clearly that was the most insightful thread ever........EVER!

That thread single handedly brought the board to a screeching halt.