Week 2 - Falcons: Paper Boi, Paper Boi. All about that paper, boy

Started by MDS, September 08, 2019, 05:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Agholor was open early there and I thought Wentz missed him. Thank god he looked back at him there
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I'm starting to think that Doug really hates Wentz and wants him dead.

MDS

that exact 2 pt play is how he torn his acl the first time

and his knee was down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Just what I love to see, Wentz diving head first for the end zone. What could possibly go wrong?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I would have liked to have seen one of those WR screens that almost work for them instead of Wentz trying to commit suicide again.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 15, 2019, 10:31:27 PM
that exact 2 pt play is how he torn his acl the first time

and his knee was down

Looked that way at first but it looks like his knee was off the ground when he crossed the goal line.  still way to close

Don Ho

General_Failure

Don Ho