DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 20, 2013, 09:49:20 AM
Meh... making a big deal out of nothing.  All he did was rap.

finally.....sanity

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I don't care about him rapping either.  But like Rome said, he's really farging bad at it.  If he had some skill, I wouldn't mind at all if he spent time in the offseason working on his spit game.  But he sucks at it and will always suck at it and I would prefer he spend that time working on something he's already good at, like football. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on July 20, 2013, 10:30:57 AM
Well, rapping is much better than working out or honing your chosen professional craft especially in comparison to murdering people.

Yeah, he should be nothing but football 24/7, just like you and I are at our jobs.

ice grillin you

players are allowed to do anything in their offseason except rap

General_Failure

Stupid players spending time on things they're not good at. Who the hell do they think they are?!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He's allowed to do anything he wants.  No one is saying anything of the kind otherwise.  And my job doesn't require me to be in top shape physically to excel.  His does.  Add to the fact that he's got a brand new coaching staff, new playbook to learn, and probably a new quarterback to play with, yeah, this might not be the offseason to be focusing on your outside interests.  And that doesn't go just for DeSean.  He's by far my favorite player on this team, after all.  It goes for all those dipshteins.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on July 20, 2013, 04:53:07 PM
this might not be the offseason to be focusing on your outside interests.

How many hours when he would have otherwise been training do you think it took him to write "I got them diamonds on my neck and they straight for my D-boys"?

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 20, 2013, 05:59:03 PM
Quote from: Rome on July 20, 2013, 04:53:07 PM
this might not be the offseason to be focusing on your outside interests.

How many hours when he would have otherwise been training do you think it took him to write "I got them diamonds on my neck and they straight for my D-boys"?

he could have run at least two or three self imposed 40's

shorebird

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 20, 2013, 09:49:20 AM
Meh... making a big deal out of nothing.  All he did was rap.  The way this offseason has gone for many NFL players, this was a much more productive use of his down time.

Exactly. Who friggen' cares? How many athletes have done this in the past? A lot. Pimp a cancer? Hardly. TO was a cancer.

The season can't get here soon enough.

General_Failure

Ricky Watters did it better, but he is six foot one, second to none.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you