DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

QB Eagles

we need some kind of triple .gif simultaneously showing him backing into the endzone vs the skins, falling in the endzone vs the boys and farging around on the goalline before plunging the dagger today

NOW

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

I don't give a farg what this man asks for... Cake this motherfarger off!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

What else can be said about the guy?

I mean, shtein. What a goddamn playmaker.

Prime Time

rjs246

Personally, I can't wait for someone to post something indignant about the 'DeSean haters'. You know, because there are Eagles fans who hate him. That will be a super conversation. I look forward to it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i just want to know if any old cf whites complained about pimps goal line straddle.....dio def had too right?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2010, 06:11:46 PM
i just want to know if any old cf whites complained about pimps goal line straddle.....dio def had too right?

Some dude Jordan Ranaan from Comcast tweeted about it...something like "give me a rational explanation of why he would do that"

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 19, 2010, 06:14:45 PM

Some dude Jordan Ranaan from Comcast tweeted about it...something like "give me a rational explanation of why he would do that"

I thought it was pretty clear that he was making sure the clock was spent.

General_Failure

It was a smart move to try to run out the clock, if the clock had any time left on it by that point. It would have been a stupid move if the Giant behind him had made an effort to knock him away from the endzone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

TexasEagle

Where do they keep the game clocks in the Meadowlands? Is it anywhere even close to field level? I'm puzzled that people don't know why he did that. But some people questioned why Westbrook stopped before the goalline, too, before it was explained to them so....

Drunkmasterflex

The only thing I didn't like was him holding the ball out before that, if he drops that he is the biggest idiot since Leon Lett.  The goal line deal was smart, you could see him looking at that scoreboard. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell