Here's The Hugh vs. TO Thing From FOXSports...

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 12, 2005, 08:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jay Glazer

QuoteOn the opening night of camp, Donovan McNabb, Hugh Douglas and Terrell Owens were together in an elevator. It was McNabb's first brush with Owens and the quarterback, always the entertainer, playfully slid up next to Owens to break the ice. Rather than return the playful banter, Owens said something along the lines of, "Nah, I don't play that" or "I'm not having that and I've got nothing to say to you."

Douglas turned and snapped at Owens and said something like, "We're not having any of THAT! You aren't going to tear this team up." Owens blurted back something akin to, "I've got nothing to say to you two haters."

Douglas went ballistic and told Owens he's lucky he's not getting punched in the mouth, and if Douglas could do so without repercussions from coach Andy Reid he would follow through on his threat. Owens' response was along the lines of, "Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do."

Douglas, who others said was more than agitated, told Owens he'd get him on the field, which didn't happen as Owens has been hampered by a groin injury. But right from the start, rather than put the whole thing to rest, T.O. put both McNabb and Douglas on the freeze, even when he saw it could lead to a physical altercation with a man most would avoid ticking off.

Quoteone Eagles vet claimed that if Owens went after certain players on the air the team better not bring him back because it would be brought to a whole different level.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! :yay

Rome

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

WEST is GOD

TO is cut and all, but you can tell listening to him, and looking at him, that he can't fight at all. The only one on the team that would lose to TO is Pinkston. Hugh Douglas would body slam TO onto the floor of the dorm. Then TO would cry like a little girl and probably say something like I'm going to press charges and you better watch out because God has my back, he'll make you pay big-time.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Geowhizzer

:o  This is just getting weirder and weirder.

It's sounding more and more like the Eagles would be better off without TO, even with his immense talents.

If TO comes back and mouths off to Hugh, we could be short two players:  TO dead, and Hugh in jail.  :paranoid

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on August 12, 2005, 09:22:56 PM
So you're saying Hugh shot McDougle?

No, he shot the sheriff but he didn't shoot no deputy.

4and26

I think we all have to applaude Hugh for standing up for, correct me if I'm wrong, but the team and everyone on it!
:yay

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Number1EaglesFan

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2005, 08:57:39 PM
Jay Glazer

QuoteOn the opening night of camp, Donovan McNabb, Hugh Douglas and Terrell Owens were together in an elevator. It was McNabb's first brush with Owens and the quarterback, always the entertainer, playfully slid up next to Owens to break the ice. Rather than return the playful banter, Owens said something along the lines of, "Nah, I don't play that" or "I'm not having that and I've got nothing to say to you."

Douglas turned and snapped at Owens and said something like, "We're not having any of THAT! You aren't going to tear this team up." Owens blurted back something akin to, "I've got nothing to say to you two haters."

Douglas went ballistic and told Owens he's lucky he's not getting punched in the mouth, and if Douglas could do so without repercussions from coach Andy Reid he would follow through on his threat. Owens' response was along the lines of, "Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do."

Douglas, who others said was more than agitated, told Owens he'd get him on the field, which didn't happen as Owens has been hampered by a groin injury. But right from the start, rather than put the whole thing to rest, T.O. put both McNabb and Douglas on the freeze, even when he saw it could lead to a physical altercation with a man most would avoid ticking off.

Quoteone Eagles vet claimed that if Owens went after certain players on the air the team better not bring him back because it would be brought to a whole different level.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! :yay

Hugh I want to shake your hand.

You know what somebody needs to go up side TO's head & maybe knock some sense into his dumb arse.

Number1EaglesFan

Quote from: Captain Spach on August 12, 2005, 09:16:41 PM
TO is cut and all, but you can tell listening to him, and looking at him, that he can't fight at all. The only one on the team that would lose to TO is Pinkston. Hugh Douglas would body slam TO onto the floor of the dorm. Then TO would cry like a little girl and probably say something like I'm going to press charges and you better watch out because God has my back, he'll make you pay big-time.
yeah i get that impression as well. TO's just a big pansy w/ a big mouth. Dude needs to get chin checked in the worst way.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who's Hugh's official sponsor?  Maybe Yeti wants the gig.