Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Funny that you talk reading comprehension..no one here has anointed him the next one...just you in your trolling cups.

You were down on the farging guy from the beginning.  Now his shtein is in the farging Hall of Fame, he's put up the best QB performance for an Eagle since...NEVER...and you're still down on him.  Stick to your guns.

He's pretty goddamn good and you can hate on all you need to until we get someone who's street enough for you.  But you're not fooling anyone here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on March 15, 2014, 01:06:58 PM
Well, from most.  Big Brother and Sus don't really farg around.

I thought Thomas Tapeh was going to be great.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

You could be doing so much more with your time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 15, 2014, 01:19:00 PM
Funny that you talk reading comprehension..no one here has anointed him the next one...just you in your trolling cups.

You were down on the farging guy from the beginning.  Now his shtein is in the farging Hall of Fame, he's put up the best QB performance for an Eagle since...NEVER...and you're still down on him.  Stick to your guns.

He's pretty goddamn good and you can hate on all you need to until we get someone who's street enough for you.  But you're not fooling anyone here.

it says right in my post that you just quoted five minutes ago "I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE IS GOING TO TURN OUT"

the weak arm stuff you are completely confusing cobb and foles....foles arm strength has shown to be questionable on the move but overall its fine

the only thing ive ever said about foles is that i dont think he fits what chipper wants cause hes a statue...and that im not ready to make him the future after one year or say that hes "goddamn good" yet...that doesnt mean i hate him or that i think he sucks

no clue where you are getting this hes not street enough for me as ive never ever said that about him...having that dawg in you is irrelevant at the qb position...altho i have made fun of his look test which was a massive fail until his haircuts over the last six months
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Chameleon

Note to self: try less hard. This is going to be hard.

Chameleon

Havas, do you think that I spend all my waking hours searching for stupid shtein that you say or do you think that whenever I come accross it I just point it out? Reading is hard btw, you would think you would support me in my struggle to be productive considering you and all your co-workers are almost guaranteed to be retarded. Keep on voting, the power of numbers is with you. The more you and your meth-smoking coherts procreate the more power your nipple will accrue. GL, the odds of your genetic code being used like whore in a brothel for generations to come are very good.

Nick Foles for Prez.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Chameleon on March 15, 2014, 01:55:35 PM
Havas, do you think that I spend all my waking hours searching for stupid shtein that you say or do you think that whenever I come accross it I just point it out? Reading is hard btw, you would think you would support me in my struggle to be productive considering you and all your co-workers are almost guaranteed to be retarded. Keep on voting, the power of numbers is with you. The more you and your meth-smoking coherts procreate the more power your nipple will accrue. GL, the odds of your genetic code being used like whore in a brothel for generations to come are very good.

Nick Foles for Prez.

General_Failure

Even I can't tell if the profanity filter hit that.

Chameleon

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 15, 2014, 02:02:49 PM
Quote from: Chameleon on March 15, 2014, 01:55:35 PM

Nick Foles for Prez.

Yes you did, terrible gif btw.

shorebird

Jake Delhomme? C'mon.

igor will never really like any player that's not black, especially rb's. No white player will ever be "street enough", or "have that dawg in him." Him and his little buddy are racist hungry hungry hippos and proud of it. Theyz be Justified! Fighting the good fight.

General_Failure

So did she ever put flowers on Algernon's grave for you?

ice grillin you

dollar bud night at the moose lodge must have started early this week

General_Failure

St Patty's Day. RIP, matty's liver. Again.

Rome

I got a text from him at 3:30 this morning.  He's in Dublin at a whore house drinking Absinthe and doing lines off the tits of three redheaded virgins.

General_Failure

Yeah, like there's virgins in Ireland that aren't clergymen.