ice grillin you

sick throw

they don't need Peterson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Wow he's getting carried to the locker room

Bradford and Diggs lighting it up. I'm mildly surprised.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2016, 10:44:19 PM
Sanchez is in Dallas and employed but I DGAF because this was last year and I hate Bradford so I would've preferred to see you after 36 long islands at QB over him

your vendetta against bradford makes no sense

btw he just threw a td
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rome

If Bradford had the weapons in Philly that he has in Minnesota it would have been a different story.  I still think he's a Hoyda but if he plays well in MA, good for him.

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on September 18, 2016, 10:51:42 PM
If Bradford had the weapons in Philly that he has in Minnesota it would have been a different story.  I still think he's a Hoyda but if he plays well in MA, good for him.

What kind of amateur hour bullshtein is this? If you have great offensive weapons you should get rid of them all to show off your dynamic offensive genius.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Trae Waynes is the new He Flag Me

Damn son

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 18, 2016, 10:51:42 PM

he doesnt have amazing weapons...diggs is solid and all day is on the down turn....the problem was he was coming off 2 essentially lost seasons and it took him about half the season to feel like himself again

not to mention his coach was a farging moron
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

who exactly are all the weapons Minnesota has?

Rome

So wait, Diggs and Adrian Peterson aren't better weapons than anybody on the Eagles roster?  For real??

Also - would you not rather have Treadwell and Patterson on the Eagles rather than any other receiver?

MDS

id rather have his offense and his coaching staff than the garbage college shtein he was working with

ice grillin you

oh yeah I forgot about HOF Stefan diggs

Rome

No one said he was HOF, jackass.  I said he was better than any other receiver on the Eagles.  And he is.  And so is Treadwell, for that matter.  I'd take him in a second and so would your arrogant stubborn ass.

ice grillin you

Vikings have the same weapons as the Eagles did last year give or take

they do have a  better OL

PhillyPhreak54

Trae Waynes revenge!

Lost the packer bet but win the under...meh