The Sopranos

Started by PhillyGirl, February 19, 2004, 11:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I see my girl's got herself a drop-top Mustang. ;D

So what did you all think?

I have a feeling that the murder of the waiter is going to come back and haunt Paulie & Christopher in some way. That was careless of them.

Tony is going to get caught up in Melfi and it's going to farg him up mentally.

Great to have the show back.

PhillyGirl

Excellent first episode.  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I got rid of HBO about 6 months after the last season ended... it was the only reason I ever watched the channel and the last seaosn sucked chode. Of course now that it has started up again, I'd gladly pay the $$ to see it the show. Anyway, if anyone has the inkling, let a brother know what happened tonight...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Syracuse

Cool first episode.
Pauly will be the first big character to get offed this season, IMO.
That shrink won't date Tony? I don't know why, he's got such great control of his temper and he speaks to her so nicely. :-D
Overall, that set the table for some great things to shake out.
I am an agent of chaos

Zanshin

Even though they take forever to come in with a new season...one thing is constant-- that's one quick hour that goes by while you're watching.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SPOILER!!

Gotta love it... the waiter complains about his tip, so you whack him.

MURP

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 08, 2004, 09:02:59 AM
SPOILER!!

lol... i was wondering why they didnt just say he had a seisure and hit his head on the ground.  That would have been too hard... just shoot him instead.   :paranoid

Gene

Did anybody else let out a "whoa" when during the argument with Carmella,  Tony alluded that he has a hit out on Flurio because of the attention he showed Mrs. Soprano?

MURP

Quote from: Gene on March 08, 2004, 10:12:17 PM
Did anybody else let out a "whoa" when during the argument with Carmella,  Tony alluded that he has a hit out on Flurio because of the attention he showed Mrs. Soprano?

yeah, i found that quite interesting.

sammyeaglesfan

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 08, 2004, 09:02:59 AM
SPOILER!!

A brick upside the head , lol
I love after they killed the guy they still argued about the money.
Eagles fan 4 life

General_Failure

There wasn't really anything else on, so I tried to watch it. I wasn't impressed. I fully expect tonight's premiere of The Shield to be much better.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Whoa...see ya Adrianna!

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

joneszilla

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 24, 2004, 10:41:47 AM
Whoa...see ya Adrianna!

THAT was fargen awesome.  I was really hoping she would get somehow get naked before it happened though.   :)

Zanshin

Great episode.  Finale should rock.

mussa

Quote from: joneszilla on May 24, 2004, 10:49:38 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 24, 2004, 10:41:47 AM
Whoa...see ya Adrianna!

THAT was fargen awesome.  I was really hoping she would get somehow get naked before it happened though.   :)

i am with you there joneszilla!  she had it coming.  tony just threw the gasoline on the fire, all hell is going to break loose in two weeks.  Can't wait.  
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"