DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on March 19, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
They want Desean to get his shtein together

get his shtein together?....i dont even know what this means

this is all about money and how howie budgets the roster

dook went 80-1400-10 last year and made pos riley kkkooper into an actual wr...that is having your shtein together and then some
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If I have an aneurysm will you ask Trotter and Salma Hayek to come visit me in the hospital?

And I don't get the "get his shtein together" thing either. Even if he's a difficult diva and a male version of one of those Kardashian whores so what? Many many many WRs are like that. You buck up and deal with it. He's not overly disruptive. Oh he got into it with his WRs coach (some mouthbreathers on the radio were bringing this up)? Remember Tom Brady and Bill O'Brien screaming at each other in Washington when Brady played like pureed ass? What else has he supposedly done to be this pain in the ass? Want money? Every player wants more.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 19, 2014, 07:49:22 PM
If I have an aneurysm will you ask Trotter and Salma Hayek to come visit me in the hospital?

You can motorboat Trotter and Salma can tackle you after you flatline.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

all this thread needs is more cowbell.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Why would you ever tell a player that they aren't being traded? That's a promise that can't always be kept if you're trying to make moves in the best interest of the team. In my opinion every player on the team can be gotten at any time, for the right price. Never hurts to listen to offers.

Do I think it would be a good idea to trade DeSean Jackson for a 3rd rounder? Doubtful, but if I text Jackson that he's not being traded and then the idiots who run the Raiders call up offering #36, that sure puts me in a bad place.

General_Failure

Is that bad place the unemployment line because you shouldn't trade Jackson for just one pick, no matter what friggin' pick it is?

QB Eagles

The Seahawks just dominated the Super Bowl with who at WR? Doug Baldwin?

I'd certainly consider a high draft pick plus freeing up 12.5 mill in cap space in exchange for a speed-based receiver with an unknown number of years of speed left. Don't know if I'd pull the trigger but it's in the realm of what it would take. Might make the team worse this year but better going forward.

For a third rounder I think everyone would attack the Birds and rightly so.

General_Failure

I don't know for sure, but I think the Seahawks' defense might be slightly better than what the Eagles have.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2014, 07:01:41 PM
Quote from: SD on March 19, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
They want Desean to get his shtein together

get his shtein together?....i dont even know what this means

Stop acting like a punk and grow the farg up...that's what "get his shtein together" means.

General_Failure

Stop acting like a punk, getting your house broken into and catching all those passes!

Eagaholic

C'mon IGY, stop playing dumb. It means they need DeSean to stop being so black.

I read that behind the scenes a number of teammates have problems with him. In the past Vick and Avant were peacemakers that smoothed things over. Chip's smoothies won't be enough now.

The other thing people don't seem to consider is that maybe the Eagles know something we don't which would splain things.

Munson

I don't care much about DeSean's douchey instagram/twitter posts....but I wonder if he acts like Boobie Miles in the lockerroom. Could annoy a lot of teammates.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 19, 2014, 09:04:26 PM
Why would you ever tell a player that they aren't being traded? That's a promise that can't always be kept if you're trying to make moves in the best interest of the team. In my opinion every player on the team can be gotten at any time, for the right price. Never hurts to listen to offers.

coaches do it all the time once the rumors get out so that they can limit the locker room unrest if the player ends up coming back

coach plays good cop to the front offices bad cop

andy was a master at this

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 19, 2014, 09:11:58 PM
The Seahawks just dominated the Super Bowl with an all time great defense?

fixed for you...if chip was buddy ryan and the talent on the units were flipped trading pimp might make sense

but chip is the offensive genius why would you deal him...be like seattle trading richard sherman because hes a "punk"...seattle isnt run by howie and leffy tho so that wont happen...when sherman does his shtein they defend him 1000% when pimp does his the FO leaks all kinds of garbage about pimp and the sheep follow

this isnt about behavior...its about two things...primarily money...as howie is over his WR budget with pimp on the books...but i also agree with j that its part chip god complex in that he thinks his offense is unstoppable no matter who the weapons are....maybe hes right...looks like we are going to find out