DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Things like that are what really drive me nuts. How many times can you tell a guy o not do something? That falls directly on April and Reid. You tell him after the first game where he does it and if he continues to do it...you yank his ass.

SD

Quote"During the game, me and one of my teammates, he actually said, 'Man, they are sitting there and booing us.' For that to be our support team — Philadelphia fans, they are definitely the type of people where if you're doing good they love you but once you're doing bad it's like the world is going to end. To be out there and hear  our home [crowd] booing us, it's a crazy feeling at times. Once again, we only care about the 53-men on that team, our coaches and the organization. Back's against the wall. Whoever else is against us, we realize that. Sometimes our own fans can be against us as well."

Desean showing he's Cali soft like Cole. Suck it up and play better. Has Jackson made a big play this season? Let's be honest, he hasn't been PIMP since 2010 walkoff against NY.

And we don't boo because you suck, we boo because of the lack of effort. There's enough talent on this team to play better than you have for the past month.

reese125

General_Failure

Evil black thuggery and not enough jump balls.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

hes always been like that. pimp is pimp. hes a total frontrunner.

out of pure ignorance im going to blame his god awful qb and his inability to extend the field on the lack of big plays for pimp. get him a real qb or vick circa 2010 and hes BACK
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

uppity negros like jimmy and pimp have no place in sports

GRIT and salt of the earth is where its at
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I wonder how many more times we can have this exact same conversation. Hopefully many many more times. Because it's awesome.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

this team is full of yappers and not enough playmakers.  they worry about the fans and the media and who says what instead of shutting the farg up and play.  all talk.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Seriously - if you're elite, you make plays regardless of who's around you. Steve Smith in Carolina is a good example. Andre Johnson in Houston for pretty much his whole career is another. Jackson to me is quickly becoming another guy....he's running on equity he built on a few plays in the past.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on November 01, 2012, 08:30:06 AM
I wonder how many more times we can have this exact same conversation. Hopefully many many more times. Because it's awesome.

Should be the central theme of your Nawlinz trip.

ice grillin you

hes playing with the worst qb in the nfl on arguably the worst offense in the nfl and hes still in the top 20 in yards and ypc...and thats with an offense who cant strike down the field which is pimps specialty

get him a qb who can get him the ball where it needs to be and hes one of the best playmakers in the nfl again just like the half a season where vick was good...the only thing missing in his game right now is the big plays because they eagles literally cant throw the ball downfield

PoopyfaceMcGee

DeSean is basically the same as Maclin, except faster, shiftier, more durable, more cocky, and about an inch shorter.

I farging hate Maclin anymore. He's like "insert nameless WR2 here."

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on November 01, 2012, 10:11:21 AM
Seriously - if you're elite, you make plays regardless of who's around you. Steve Smith in Carolina is a good example. Andre Johnson in Houston for pretty much his whole career is another. Jackson to me is quickly becoming another guy....he's running on equity he built on a few plays in the past.

Steve Smith had absolutely terrible numbers when Carolina was carouseling qbs like Chris Wanke and Matt Moore

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 01, 2012, 10:58:18 AM
I farging hate Maclin anymore. He's like "insert nameless WR2 here."

any team can get a mack any offseason....granted he to would be better with a real qb....but yeah hes a dime a dozen good wr

hbionic

Wrong.

He's above above-average and less than stellar.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05