DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Jackson is hard at work....on a rap album.

Good to see he's focused on his job.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

hes not allen iverson trying to rap....he actually owns a record company

didnt stop bernie williams....shaq...oscar dela hoya...or your beloved soccer guys like alexi lalas and clint dempsey

the haters be hatin on pimp so hard...i dont really get it but whatever...its only gonna make us stronger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Can he surpass the lyrical genius that is What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock). I say no.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on June 16, 2012, 12:04:14 PM
Can he surpass the lyrical genius that is What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock). I say no.

Lol....I have the Fu Schnickens album with that track on it.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 16, 2012, 09:05:41 AM
hes not allen iverson trying to rap....he actually owns a record company

didnt stop bernie williams....shaq...oscar dela hoya...or your beloved soccer guys like alexi lalas and clint dempsey

the haters be hatin on pimp so hard...i dont really get it but whatever...its only gonna make us stronger

I think what Dio was suggesting is maybe he should be spending more time honing his professional craft (you know, the one he actually gets paid by someone else to do) instead of wasting his time coming with rhymes for the word, orange.

Or not.  Maybe Dio just hates young black entrepreneurs.

ice grillin you

tons of athletes have done music....some have made the hall of fame some have been scrubs....btw thousands of other atletes have had spent time on entrepreneurial endeavors in general...but somehow pimp is special and shouldnt be doing it

attack pimp all you want....but come up with something better than this

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I can't say I have a problem with it. It's not like he can get significantly better as a player by working out all the time. He's 5'nothing, 150lbs.  So unless he magically has a growth spurt to 6'2"/220, he is what he is...a dynamic, but somewhat limited receiver.

Geowhizzer

Don't really see the big deal.  It's the offseason.  He could do something really stupid like running with the bulls.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Or he could do nothing except work out and study his playbook. Sounds like a fun life.

Typical white people speak. Hate all you want. There is only 1 motherfarger who can do what he do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.