DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Yeah it isn't really a shot at all.  It is in reference to the team "rebuilding".

QuoteNo matter what happens, we always find a way to make it to the playoffs. That's the best thing I can say about it. We're always in the competition to be one of the best teams in the NFL. I don't think we lost anything, even with McNabb being gone. Somebody steps out, the next person just has to step in and do a good job."
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

shorebird

Really, what else is he gonna' say?

"Well, we probably won't make the playoffs this year with McNabb having been traded."

Rome

SD

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who can pull off that shirt with the aviator glasses?  Maybe ONLY pimp.

Diomedes

I can pull that off with better tats to boot
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

5's response:

Quote"I don't think we lost anything, even with McNabb being gone," Jackson said.

When McNabb learned of those comments, he wasn't pleased.

"It's so wild when people get to talking when you're not there, but when you're there everybody loves you," McNabb said. "So I guess people will go deeper into it than I will. I'm a taterskin, no longer an Eagle. I had 11 great years and I'm moving on with my life, so whoever may say things when I'm gone, more power to them, but it's not making you look like a bigger man."

shorebird

He probably didn't read the article, and was just told Pimp's comments. Of course, it might not have made much difference if he had read the article.

Sgt PSN

Ok, so in 2004 when McNabb made a similar comment when TO broke his leg, it was cool.  But now McNabb is butt hurt when Jackson basically says the same thing.  Got it. 

I've pretty much always had McNabb's back, but he really comes off looking bitch made after that one. 

MDS

He is such a cornball dork.

Just friggin man up and call Pimp out or don't even respond. His "take the high road" bullshtein act is such a fraud. Everyone knows he has himself on Google Alerts, he cares and listens to everything that's said about him. He's sensitive, he's a bitch. He pulls this card every time and expects people to feel sorry for him that not everyone is showering him with praise.

Go on Phreak, defend your boy. He's got so much class and dignity, right? Yea. I'll bet.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

He should really be quiet. Does he really think he'll make that team a winner? I don't. Anyone who wants to see him crash and burn will most likely get to do so this coming season.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.