DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on January 05, 2009, 03:18:03 PM
So, we're all racists then?

No.  Black people can't be racist.  It's mathematically unpossible.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 05, 2009, 01:12:59 PMIf he wasnt an Eagle, I would hate him.

I hate him moreso because he's an Eagle.  It's mortifying to root for a stupid icehole.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

stalker

Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2009, 03:36:35 PM
Quote from: Die-Hard on January 05, 2009, 01:12:59 PMIf he wasnt an Eagle, I would hate him.

I hate him moreso because he's an Eagle.  It's mortifying to root for a stupid icehole.

Thank you. Well stated.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Rome

The BIGSTUD

I have no problem with what Jackson did. I thought it was hilarious because I hate Brad Childress so much. Dude's just a clueless creepy pedophile weirdo.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

ok, so what if i once thought i might be a racist, but then jerked off thinking about a black girl...am i good or not?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

What if I read SunMo's post and then jerked off while thinking about it? Does that make me black?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on January 05, 2009, 05:27:10 PM
What if I read SunMo's post and then jerked off while thinking about it? Does that make me black?

It makes you Vince Young.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

shorebird

PoopyfaceMcGee