DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magical_Retard

Boldin also said he would never play for the Cardinals again after his contract is up.

They never stick to what they say but if he ever tried to force his way off the team in the offseason the Eagles better overpay for him.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Zanshin

Tomahawk

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Feva

Quote from: Zanshin on December 11, 2008, 06:17:53 PM
Get Moulds.

Wow... you killed me with that one.  I remember making this in hopes that we would get him:

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2008, 09:11:55 AM
so did kieth krepfle

there is no way you remember that!  if so, i am quite impressed.  only birds highlight in SB XV.  i still hate the raiders.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Cerevant

Quote from: Don Ho on December 12, 2008, 02:18:30 AM
so did kieth krepfle

there is no way you remember that!  if so, i am quite impressed.  only birds highlight in SB XV.  i still hate the raiders.
You're right...he read it in his Eagles Kidz! comic book.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Don Ho

Quote from: Cerevant on December 12, 2008, 10:15:34 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on December 12, 2008, 02:18:30 AM
so did kieth krepfle

You're right...he read it in his Eagles Kidz! comic book.

:-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Did you all notice his little ball flip/comment towards Childress yesterday? Kinda made me cringe when I saw it.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2009, 12:46:28 PM
Did you all notice his little ball flip/comment towards Childress yesterday? Kinda made me cringe when I saw it.

I thought for sure he was gonna get his ass kicked for that. I guess the Vikings don't like Childress enough.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2009, 12:46:28 PM

When they came back from commercial and showed the replay, I couldn't really hear the TV and I thought they flagged him for taunting or some shtein.  I was about to start cussing his ass out until they went to the field and I saw that they hadn't been moved back.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

he probably should have been flagged

it's some stupid shtein to pull
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

stalker

Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

DH

In his PG interview w DGunn he explained that he said "Y'all cant stop me in the return game" and then flipped the ball at Childress. When Gunn asked him if he knew he was insulting one of Reid closest friends he says "Aw man, I'm just tryin to do my job out there."

Then Gunn asked him whether the fur on the coat he was wearing was real to which he said "Come on man, you know I got a couple of G's on my back"

If he wasnt an Eagle, I would hate him.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.